Demographic - Post 14

Demographic 


For my film, the draft I've written has the plot of a teenage girl experiencing personal problems and challenges at home. So, in order to run away and escape from those hardships, she hangs out with her close group of friends to feel better and be temporarily free. 

Demographics are a particular sector of a population, and the type that my film will be targeting are the populations going through adolescence and also experience domestic hardships. Whether that be struggling financially, marital issues between parents, or even abuse, it is relatable to want to escape sometimes. People at that age with those problems look for an outlet to make themselves feel free of those issues and fully enjoy themselves before those problems occurred. 

I am still debating on who to have portray the main character, but there is a high possibility that it would be myself. If I were to star as the main character, then my demographic could change slightly since I am Hispanic. My ethnicity is Dominican, (from the Dominican Republic) and I was born in the United States. All the other girls or people in general that are like me and went through the same experiences as my fictional story would relate and become part of the demographic. It all depends on the cast and who I choose to represent in my story will create the demographic.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41