Popular posts from this blog
Camera Shots - Post 5
Camera Shots In class we learned about something called camera shots for a film. The video is from YouTube titled, " Ultimate Guide to Camera Shots: Every Shot Size Explained [The Shot List, Ep 1]" by StudioBinder Some of the shots I learned include: Establishing Shot - Establishes the geography, time of day, and can be used as a transition. Master Shot - Clarifies the characters in the scene and their relationship. Wide Shot - Represents the relationship between the character and the environment. Full Shot - Used to observe the character's body language, posture, and clothing from head to toe. Medium Full Shot - Shows the top of the head to below the waist; uses complementary angles and can showcase a strong, confrontational presence of the character. Medium Shot - A neutral shot that is neither dramatic or too far. It represents the character like how we casually interact with others. Starts from the head to below the chest but above the waist. Medium Close-up...
Final Idea for Film - Post 34
After much thinking, I've come to a final decision on what to film for my opening. In the near future, my situation wouldn't allow me to go out and about with many people at any time I want, so I need to make something with everything I have in my mother's house. What I have in mind is making the film about a girl and her best friend; her dog. After viewing their loving bond, the audience along with the main character will see that the dog has gone missing. This will make the main character stressed and in full panic mode. This idea is best for me with the situation, and I think it's acceptable. It will be considered as a drama film.
Comments
Post a Comment