Introduction - Post 1

 Introduction

Hello, my name is Jadan,

    The purpose of this blog is to record my progress and the process of creating an original film piece for the AICE Media Studies class.

    For this class, I will be creating an opening of a film that will last for around two minutes. Although I will be working in a team of three, this film will be my own individual piece with only my creative input; my other teammates will be my guide and support throughout the process. Since I consider myself to be an artistic person, I'm confident that my passion for the arts will be a great advantage to express myself the best ways I can. I hope to learn and even excel in the techniques of editing in order to successfully create my piece since that is a major factor in film-making.

    My main tasks include:
    - Work together with my team as one unit by giving feedback and asking for their input, but also work diligently on my individual piece.
    - Record and reflect on all my progress throughout the whole process.
    - Credit any and all sources used in my project, but mostly use original work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41