Ideas for First Draft - Post 6

 First Draft!


So, I've had this idea in my mind for quite a while. I was thinking the film could represent non-fiction and maybe slice-of-life. The film can start with a person in their teen years going home after a good day of school only to find their parents, guardian, or other family members arguing badly. The mood would go sullen and the character walks around the neighborhood to escape the harsh reality. Upon walking, they find their friend group playing around and by being in their presence, all the character's worries disappear for a limited time. This was the initial idea ever since I joined the class.

After watching and learning more about film-making in class, like the camera shots, a potential scene popped into my mind. The inspiration came from one of my favorite musical artists, BTS. In their music video dubbed, "Euphoria," the universe story-line they follow through all their videos takes place. All members have their own situations in their personal lives that are too great to handle, so when they come together, all their problems are cast aside. In one scene. there is a full shot of one member, and as each member enters the shot to stand next to each other, the screen switches to a shot of the initial member and the added member having a special moment together. I want to recreate that scene in my film, or maybe make something close to it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41