Creating a Film Survey - Post 15

Film Survey


On google forms, I need to create a survey asking questions to my peers on their views and preferences on certain genres and other aspects of film.

The questions I decided to include in the survey are about: 
- Gender
- Age
- How often they watch movies
- Which genre they prefer
- What they look for in a character
- List movies they personally enjoy

I feel as though by asking my peers these types of questions, their answers can help me with the production of my film and what to include/not include and things to generally look for. Although I already have an idea for my film, I can tweak certain details I see fit and grow my target audience and possibly demographic. The results of the survey should be finished accumulating after a certain amount of time, so the next blog post should go over those responses and results.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnKa6cjP9u5bpRBwX372YATiyulS83c8oaVz0IfPV8WPQ6jA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41