Planning: Ideas and Concerns - Post 20


For my film opening, the new ideas I thought of was to consider casting new people and using different settings. For instance, I can shoot scenes in a car as well as an empty field or park. As for the editing, I would like to hold off on recording till I get my new laptop soon. The newer model I'm purchasing will have more storage and have better programs to make editing easier and accessible. 

A few concerns I have for this project is the global pandemic still at bay. With all the restrictions in place, my scenes would have limited diversity as well as the actors participating. In order to create my opening, I'll need a group of people for some scenes and I'll have to be considerate on everyone's circumstances and situations. Plus, I don't believe I'll be able to record all scenes I need in just one day. If the pandemic and cases become worse later on, it'll become a hindrance to my process, so hopefully it'll become less severe after a certain amount of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41