Ideas - Post 32

 So, for the final project, I'm thinking of many ideas for the genre. These are what I came up with for now:


Horror; taking place in a forest and involving around three to four individuals. Takes place in the afternoon because the night would be too dangerous for the cast. The whole mood would be suspenseful and could intensify as time goes by. Near the end, could leave a scene that leaves the audience on a cliffhanger.

Romance; taking place in the city. The time would be around late afternoon for the sun to shine bright. My two actors could be females to show representation in the lgbtq+ community. I could just make up the cute first ever interaction between the two characters and end it with a moment of realization for their feelings for one another.


Adventure/Expedition; takes place in the forest and involving two individuals who can play as characters who are travelers. I can try and edit certain scenes to make it seem as though they have found some sort of other worldly item or place using an editing app on my phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41