More Ideas - Post 33

 Why I changed my original idea


At first, in the beginning of the school year, I had planned out for my final project to be a sort of coming of age opening film. I thought out of the opening to incorporate elements such as a simple problem in a teenager's life, and how that teenager would seek the help and attention from their friends to solve the problem and make them feel better. I even had an idea to add a song from a world-wide known group of artists, which would be the inspiration for a certain scene because of the music video. However, I felt my idea didn't fit in the deadline I have, two minutes is only so much time.

I believe the scenario with the romance would be the best fit for now and the easiest to come up with since I consider myself to be what's called a, "hopeless romantic." I've consumed an enormous amount of media displaying romance whether it be movies/films, books, or social media platforms. It would be best because I can direct all the knowledge I have and create a short and sweet opening. Plus, it doesn't require much difficulty regarding the setting compared to my other new ideas, so that helps me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 3 - Post 41