Script - Post 37

 Here is the rough script of the film,

S - sister

B - brother


"Do we really need to do this? I just want to stay home and sleep." - S says annoyed.

"Stop complaining like a baby, we're getting paid. Now go unlock the door." - B commands irritated.

(mockery) "Fine." - S exaggerated

[Next Scene]

"Oh, there's the letter Aunt Rose mentioned." - B

"Hey guys, thank you so much for helping me with this. All you have to do is feed Onyx every six hours with two scoops of dry food and a tablespoon of wet food. Walk her every two hours or so. Also, don't leave anything she can chew on in her view. Love, Aunt Rose." - S

"I found her dog!" - B yells loudly across the house.

"Oh my god she's so cute! (talks in a baby voice)" - S

"That's... gross. I'm going to bed, goodnight." - B says disgustingly.

"Alright, me too." - S

[Next Scene]

(Loud scream) - S

"(brother's name) wake up! I can't find her anywhere! She disappeared!" - S says in a distressed manner.

(Both yelling for dog name.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Creative Critical Reflection 2 - Post 40