Creative Critical Reflection 2 - Post 40

 - How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?






The audience is engaged with my product by leaving them up to decide and imagine the meaning of my work. They can identify the characters and their stressful situation, and when left with a cliffhanger, they can make up their own conclusion on how the story progresses and ends. It's entirely up to their interpretation and personal taste when it comes to my story. 

My product, in my opinion, would be distributed as a full-fledged film. The genre would be comedy yet dramatic, and I would have a full casting of actors for other characters. Entering a film festival would be a great start. I would also contact distribution companies and settle with the best option for my film. I personally would go for profit-sharing for distribution since I'd prefer a percentage of the profits rather than leasing and sharing a fixed amount of rights. Advertisements would be used in order to boost the awareness and anticipation. Negotiation between different sources would definitely come to play, it all depends on me and how I want my film to be shown to audiences in theatres.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed Attempt - Post 25

Expectations - Post 2